Our WorldHost Principles of Customer Service programme will give your staff the skills and knowledge to deliver excellent customer service that will give your business a great reputation.
We know that, in an increasingly competitive business environment, you need to work even harder to retain customers and win new ones – and that’s where we can help.
Through this interactive programme, we will get your staff to think about their own experiences of good and bad service, understand why their role has such an impact on your customers’ experience, and learn vital communication and listening skills that will set them up for success.
The benefits of good customer service
- Encourages customer loyalty - happy customers become repeat customers
- Reduces costs to attract new customers
- Helps businesses gain competitive edge - be known as a business who puts the customer first
Participants in this certificated programme will gain valuable skills and techniques and be eligible to wear the WorldHost pin badge which recognises customer service excellence.
What will delegates learn?
- An understanding of the value of retail to the UK
- The importance of excellent customer service
- The skills of effective communication
- How to listen to customers and respond effectively to their needs
- The lifetime value of a customer to the business
- The five key principle commitments that enable staff to ‘go the extra mile'
Customised training: This programme can be customised to meet the specific needs of your business following a detailed needs assessment by a licensed trainer (costs will vary).
For further information or to book one of our courses,
Contact our team today on 0114 263 6654.
Available training sessions for this course:
|Start Date||Time||Available Places|