The CIEH Level 3 Award in Fire Safety Risk Assessment and Control helps candidates consolidate and develop their existing knowledge of workplace fire safety. Candidates gain a thorough understanding of the formal fire risk assessment process for non-complex, low - or normal-risk premises that do not contain high risk associated with the work or building features
- The importance of fire safety in the workplace
- The reasons for using a fire risk assessment and the principles involved
- How to link the principles of fire risk assessment to practical examples or workplaces and activities
- How fire risk controls are used in the workplace
- How to use the findings gained from a fire risk assessment to improve the safety of the workplace
- How to apply knowledge of fire risk and control in a practical setting
- conduct a fire safety checklist in the work area
- conduct a fire risk assessment in a low- or normal-risk premises (assuming candidates have the necessary technical knowledge in relation to fire safety and the activities/environments/issues being assessed)
- organise and implement a fire risk assessment programme or contribute to an existing programme
- participate in the identification of specific fire safety training needs through fire risk assessment
- assist employers in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of fire safety in the workplace
Assignment and report based on candidates own work environment to be completed after the course within a 4 week timescale
The course is delivered over three days at The Source between 09:00 - 16:30 with refreshments, lunch and all course materials provided.
If you require training delivered at your premises, please contact us for a quotation.
For further information or to book one of our courses,
Contact our team today on 0114 263 5650.
Available training sessions for this course:
|Start Date||Time||Available Places|