You’ve made the decision to recruit an apprentice – Great! But what happens now?
The Source offers a free comprehensive recruitment service and our professional, efficient and quality service ensures you only interview the best candidates for your role.
You will have a dedicated Business Recruitment Manager who will ensure the smooth running of the recruitment process and find you your ideal apprentice.
There are 5 key steps to our recruitment process:
1. Job Description – We will guide you to create a full job description of your vacancy. This will include skills, duties and person specification.
2. Advertisement – We’ll advertise your vacancy on our website and other job sites so you don’t have to.
3. Screening – Your Business Recruitment Manager will screen and pre-interview all of the applicants for your post, this makes sure you only meet the best candidates and saves you time.
4. Meet your candidates – Once your Business Recruitment Manager has created a shortlist of candidates, they will invite the candidates to attend an interview with you at your site.
5. Your future apprentice! – When the interviews have taken place and you’ve chosen your apprentice, the recruitment team will confirm your decision and agree an official start and apprenticeship enrolment date.
Our Recruitment team work out of our central Sheffield office, 2 Surrey Place, Sheffield, S1 2LP, but also work across our Meadowhall and Rotherham sites.