The Customer Service Standard is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding (know it), skills (show it) and behaviours (live it) associated with the role.
The components in this Apprenticeship are:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
Duration: The programme is delivered during normal working hours, making it a real opportunity to learn while you earn. Timescales for completion depend on the individual, but the qualification takes a minimum of 12 months.
Job roles may include: Receptionist, Administrator, Customer Support Officer, Customer Service Executive Officer.
Go further: Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an individual member.
For full course information, click here.