This Apprenticeship is aimed at individuals who would like to work in a contact centre environment. Contact Centres are hugely important to the way businesses communicate with their customers, particularly retail and service organisations.
The components in this Apprenticeship are:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Contact Centre Operations
- Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
Duration: The programme is delivered during normal working hours, making it a real opportunity to learn while you earn. Timescales for completion depend on the individual, but the qualification takes a minimum of 12 months.
Job roles may include: You might work in sales and customer service, helpdesk and technical support or web based channels.
Go further: You can progress onto Contact Centre Operations Level 3. You can look forward to roles such as Customer service and telesales agent, progressing into trainer, supervisor or service delivery manager.