The Autism Centre
We are a unique small charity with over 12 year’s experience in advising, preparing, supporting and job coaching adults with ASD & Learning Disabilities into paid employment and work experience placements.
What makes us unique?
We give full specialised support on all work experience placement for as long as needed. We don’t have a cut-off point and we will continue to support you indefinitely once you achieve paid employment with monthly monitoring visits.
What We Do
- We can guide and help you to make the right choices regarding employment
- Prepare you for employment
- Help you find paid work
- Help you find a work experience placement
- Help you with Job searches
- Help you to fill in application forms
- Make sure you have an up to-date C.V.
- Prepare you for interviews
- Support you in your interview
- Support you in your paid employment or placement
- Help you to sort out any problems that may occur in the work place
- Help enable you to become a confident and valued member of the work force
- Enable you to improve your social skill and deal with different social situations
- We are always available should you need advice or just a friendly chat
How to contact us
The Source Academy
2 Surrey Place
Tel: 0114 2288220 or 0114 2636659